1. To worship and glorify God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
2. To strengthen the church of Jesus Christ through the ministry of the Word of God, prayer, fellowship, and service;
3. To preach the whole Word of God and Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost world, in the hope of people repenting of their sin and receiving Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior;
4. To confront the wicked aspects of today's culture with a spirit of biblical love and the truth of God's Word, in the hope of affecting positive and lasting change that will lead to the betterment of the society as a whole;
5. To engage in evangelistic activities and support the work of Christian missionaries, both domestic and foreign;
6. To love and serve God, each other, and others in whatever way and with whatever means the Spirit of God will lead.